Form: FOI Complaint_
If a person has a concern about the conduct of an Australian Government agency under the Freedom of Information Act 1982 (the FOI Act), the person can use this form to ask the Information Commissioner to investigate their complaint. Examples of complaints include
- there was unreasonable delay by an agency in making a decision on an FOI request
- an agency did not provide adequate assistance to an FOI applicant to frame a request
- an agency failed to consult with them before deciding to release a document
- there was a conflict of interest by the decision maker
- the agency is not complying with the requirements of the Information Publication Scheme
NOTE: If you are unable to access this form, you can download a Microsoft Word version here.