Form: Request Form

Use a blank form and keep your own records

Open a previously saved form

This form allows you to request an extract of the licensing register or public register for associations; copy of a certificate of an incorporated association, charity, sanction or cooperative or order a replacement licence or registration certificate.


Please ensure you have sufficient funds and a current valid VISA or MasterCard credit/debit card. The 3 digit security code from the back of your credit/debit card will be required.

Service provided by
Company logo for Liquor, Gaming and Fair Trading

Liquor, Gaming and Fair Trading


Phone: 13 QGOV (13 74 68)