This form is for general enquiries
about the roles and functions of the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner and the laws it regulates. Our website
also has a list of FAQs that may assist you with your query.
The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner has responsibility under:
- to promote awareness and understanding of FOI
- promote a pro-disclosure culture across the Australian Government
- provide external merits review of Australian Government FOI decisions
- Investigate complaints about agencies and Ministers handling of FOI applications
- to provide information and advice about privacy
- investigate and conciliate privacy complaints
- conduct audits
- undertake promotional and educational activities
- Information policy
If you are unable to access this form, you may need to adjust your Adobe Reader or browser settings. Please refer to PDF Forms Help
for further information.
Australian Business Account home page