Form: Water Meter Notification HTML
You need to complete this form if you have:
• Repaired or
• Removed a meter
• Complex meter installations
• Special circumstances
• Multiple meters to install
1. You do not have to complete the form in one session, you can save it using the Save and Close button (located underneath the form Tracking Code).
• Use the Tracking Code to re-open the form and complete it at a later stage. This can be done on a different computer or mobile device.
• You can also email the Tracking Code to someone else to complete and submit the form on your behalf.
2. If you are providing additional documents for compliance validation
• You will be prompted within each section.
• Each document must be no larger than 6 Mbytes and in total no more than 20 Mbytes.
3. Ensure that you press the form's Submit button.
• Only then is the form submission complete
• A copy of the completed form can be downloaded and printed.
4. To make it easier to access this form in the future it may be useful for you to save this webpage.
• If you are using a PC or Laptop we recommend you save this webpage as a Favourite or Bookmark
• If you are using a Mobile Phone or Tablet we recommend you save this webpage by using the "Add To Home Screen" functionality on your device.
Internet Explorer - V11 and above
Chrome - V11 and above
Firefox - V11 and above
Safari - V11 and above
Service Provided By
Department of Environment and Water
Phone: 08 8463 6876