Form: Well Completion Report HTML
p>You need to complete this form if you have:
• Drilled a new well
• Replaced an existing well
• Altered (deepened, enlarged or rehabilitated) an existing well
• Decommissioned (backfilled) an existing well.
Where a driller performs work under supervision of another driller (of a higher class), the supervising driller is responsible for providing a completion report.
The licensed driller is responsible for providing a copy of the report to the permit holder / land owner.
Further information is available at FAQ Page
If you require assistance in completing your form please call the Drilling Inspector on (08) 8463 6841 or mobile 0428 828 569
1. You do not have to complete the form in one session, you can save it using the Save and Close button (located underneath the form Tracking Code).
• Use the Tracking Code to re-open the form and complete it at a later stage. This can be done on a different computer or mobile device.
• You can also email the Tracking Code to someone else to complete and submit the form on your behalf.
2. If you are providing additional documents
• You will be prompted within each section.
• Each document must be no larger than 6 Mbytes and in total no more than 20 Mbytes.
3. You can use the page tabs at the top of the form to assist you in with navigation and to access a specific page. The current page will be indicated by a blue tab.
4. Ensure that you press the form's Submit button.
• Only then is the form submission complete
• A copy of the completed form can be downloaded and printed.
5. To make it easier to access this form in the future it may be useful for you to save this webpage.
Service Provided By
Department of Environment and Water
Phone: 08 84636841